Coding Is a Form of Expression


🖼 The most challenging part about being a software engineer is that I deeply enjoy sharing my work. You can learn a lot about someone and the world by studying their work.

✍️ My writing style is logical and thoughtful but still carries its own artistic linguistics and style. What I create is useful, long-standing, and symbiotic. Hundreds of thousands of people depend on my work.

🌌 The code, process, and execution have a particular instinctual and creative attraction some might appreciate. They may link the connections they share with the world to my work. It may bring and interesting and new perspective to their world.

🗝 Unfortunately, very few people will ever see, understand, or appreciate my work. Though true, the community that does understand gets a special insight into me and together we learn and grow from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atmosphere Websockets & Comet with Spring MVC

Microservices Tech Stack with Spring and Vert.X